Join us in Anusthan for 108 days – Chanting 108 names of Sai Baba
We all are aware of the 108 names of Sai Baba and it is all over the internet. Many of us are chanting the names either daily, or take up some vow or vrat and make the chanting a part of it. However many times it’s a mechanical reading. Finishing reading (chanting) names at stipulated time or because it’s the part of any vrat, make it so. Rarely do we try to look into its deeper meaning. So we want you all to join us in chanting one name daily for the next 108 days along with its meaning and interpretation. Meditate on the interpretation and try to think about Baba from that angle. We all hope that by the end of 108 days, we will know Baba a little bit more and feel more closeness with Him.
We are sharing about six experiences of Sai Baba Devotees every day from the year 2015. It has been a long time but every experience shows how the souls are tormented and it is necessary to uplift them. The experiences conveyed to us that when a devotee’s wish is fulfilled the experience is shared. Once the first one is done the second wish comes up. This goes on in the lives of almost all the devotees. However, we feel we all should pause for a while, and accept the fact that human life will be full of struggles and difficulties all the time. Surpassing them by taking the name of Sathguru looks easy but that should not be the goal. We should go through them with full surrender to Baba. On the other hand, we should understand it is a rare opportunity that we are born as humans and can gain knowledge that will free us forever. This Anusthan is for the goal of freedom by just spending a minute which we consider is not a big-time effort.
About 108 Names Of Sai Baba
108 names of Sai Baba were written by Pujya Narasimha Swami ji. He has been instrumental in taking the name of our Baba from Shirdi to pan India after 18 years of His taking MahaSamadhi. Only 10 people were present near Baba’s Samadhi when Swami ji reached Shirdi and people thought the power has gone with the body. But Swami ji realized that the power is more powerful and thus it should reach the masses. He used many means to spread the name of our Baba and in that process, he wrote the Sai Ashtrotra Namavali.
Execution Of Anusthan For 108 days
- Every day one name of Sai Baba out of 108 names, will be shared in sequence as a picture attached with the first experience on shirdisaibabadevotees.com. (This website is updated on daily basis and so we have considered it).
- Click on the picture and it will take you to the Sanskrit script, its literal meaning, and interpretation.
- Alternatively, you can check out the link below which will be updated daily.
- Kindly read and assimilate the interpretation.
- We request all to join us from day one. If that is missed, consider yourself taking up the Anusthan and completing it in 108 days.
- NO group or platform has been created for reporting. However, you can comment on the picture with the name chanted. In this way, we will be able to track an approximate number of chants.
- We want you all to take up the Anushtan with all your heart, soul, and surrender to Baba.
- Anyone can take up the Anusthan later even after participating in it with us for spiritual upliftment.
The information about the Anushtan will be available on our blogs and social media platforms for the next 108 days. Pictures will be there permanently on our blogs.
Overview Of Anusthan
Whether you have joined us from Day 1 for the Anusthan or visited us today, we have covered you. Just click on the link as per the days to start/continue the Anusthan of 108 Names of Shirdi Sai Baba for 108 days.
© Sai Baba HD Images – Member of SaiYugNetwork.com
In my mind lot of pressures,mental health was not good. So I’m ready to Chant .
I m doint Sai naam jaap for my Children ‘s health n education .
I m doing Sai naam jaap for my Children ‘s health n education .Om Sai Ram
Want to chant 108 names os Sai Baba….
Jai Sai Amita,
We are publishing one name per day from June 1, 2022, however you can start following the blog daily for chanting one name from any point of time.
I want to join
I want to join for good relationships
Doing for good positive results. SaiRam🙏🙏
Definitely you will see positive results